Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will do music for money

carfonu

I'm offering my services as a music compositor for anyone that's interested in having some original music for their games.

I'm what you might call a classic composer (even when is more for the instruments i use than for the rhythms, that's a versatile topic).

I'm offering to do composition jobs of single songs and also for song packs, always charging a reasonable price for each song or set of songs.

However, you think that the prices are a little steep for you, we can always get to an agreement that let both of us happy.

Here's a little set of parts of different songs that i've made (of course those songs are larger), enjoy!

[http://soundcloud.com/carfonu/demo-carfonu](http://soundcloud.com/carfonu/demo-carfonu)

If you are interested, please let me know via this thread or a PM.

Thanks for your time =) .

• 1 month later...
I'm in need of a few music pieces for my project, however if possible I would like to hear a few samples of your work to make sure it's what I'm looking for.
Can you do a sample piece of something with a dark/horror feel to it. Preferably a haunting melody that sounds like a music box. Also what is your price range you're asking for a song.

I have purchased music off Carfonu and I must say I was throughly impressed. Not only did he create an awesome song using my specifications, he did it in a very timely manner. To top it all off it was for a very fair price and his professionalism was top notch.

I highly recommend him to anyone that needs some music created for their project. I would purchase music from him again.