Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Helpers To Make my Game With Me I Will Give Credit!

Shipwrecked

So here are the details of who I need!:

A mappers I made the beggining part of the game (First place tutorial some items shops a bank drops and the first temple!) I need help with the rest of the game's mapping!

A pixel artist- I am a little good at making paperdolls but I need more help from more advanced people! (I already have hundreds of paper dolls characters ect. but they are just basic things/recoulours of the same things!)

Mods and admins-You know what they are for! The mods and admins will be testers helpers and share ideas with the crew!

Source Editers/Coders- To edit the source and code for advanced features in my game!

Last but not least a server hoster!-Once the game is all done my computer is weird and will not let me portfoward or anything!

Well thanks for reading and I hope you will help on my game "Shipwrecked!" (The storyline is explained in the game.) I need you guys to be willing to work for free for me and all ideas and applications can be put in the comments below! If I accept your application to help me in my game than I will send you ALL of he files! (Server client datafiles server folders source and all the other stuff!) I also have LOOOOOOOOOOAAADDDSSS Of music so music isin't a problem!