Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Withdrawing gold from bank does not work

LaNani

Hi there helpfull and busy people. I can't figure out why withdrawing a certain amount of gold from a bank results in no change after: no gold gets withdrawn. Nothing gets added for the inventory amount of gold after it and the amount of gold in the bank stays the same. Getting some other single item from the bank is no problem. But withdrawing gold just does nothing. It asks to type in an amount, but after confirmation nothing happens. No change. My players complain, they all have the same problem.

I am using the new official download, EO with the event system. Could someone help me solve this problem?

Confirming this as a bug. You can only withdraw as much gold as you have currently.

To fix this, find:

```

If Val(txtCurrency.text) > GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, tmpCurrencyItem) Then txtCurrency.text = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, tmpCurrencyItem)

```

and change it to:

```

If Val(txtCurrency.text) > GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, tmpCurrencyItem) And CurrencyMenu <> 3 Then txtCurrency.text = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, tmpCurrencyItem)

```

Escalating to the Bug Tracker as well to have this fixed in the next release. [(Bug tracker link.)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=25)

Thank you very much for confirming this bug and giving a possible fix for it. I will try it later. I am guessing that this is in the client code and not in the server code? I will confirm that the fix works when I have implemented it and tried it. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)