Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I delete the tutorial maps?

FantasyEclipse

**Hello, I am totally new to this and I was wondering how I can completely delete the tutorial maps and every image, sprite, tile, music, event etc within them. I want to start my own maps from scratch. Thank you ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)**

Ok you have a server and client folder go into the server folder and go into the data folder then go into the maps folder and delete all of those maps, now go into the client folder and simply do the same.

If you want to delete them while you're in the game you have to have mapper+ status and then you'll press f1 or insert depending on your client and click on map and it's self explanitory from then on.

Once you have the server open and running there should be a sub tab in the server called "players" while you're logged into your client you should be able to see yourself on the list, right click your name and then click make admin or if you have the version of eclipse I have in the players tab you should see a scroll bar that says set access you can use that.

Edit:If you want to give someone else in your game some sort of access you can simply do it by opening the admin pannel with insert or f1 depending on your client…

Generally 1 = mod

2= mapper

3= dev

4= admin.