Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D Modells

Wortel Angels

> Because complexity is in your field expertise? You must have reached the peak of your judgement during this past sophomore year… 'amiright?

> erm from where did you got this quote >.< xD

It's called "shortening a quote", dumbass.

> Don't mind Jungle, he is insane ![:ph34r:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.png)

Right…. and the 23 year old woman talking about ponies, video games, and cats to a community of 12 year olds isn't. Seems logical.

Yo relax, chill man it was just a joke ,why you take it so serious ? ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png) Don't be such tough guy here sir, and btw im 24 and yes i like talking bout ponies,video games and cats <3 But let's just don't go off topic.

Have a nice day !

> Yo relax, chill man it was just a joke ,why you take it so serious ? ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png) Don't be such tough guy here sir, and btw im 24 and yes i like talking bout ponies,video games and cats <3 But let's just don't go off topic.
>
> Have a nice day !

I will. Just don't jump on bandwagons.

Please dont Spam this thread with off topic things…

I do here just toony things... The big Flower is Textured and with that it got more Detail.

Why do i not more, more detail ? Because i just startet with Blender i used bevore Maya and 3Ds Max.

If you dont like it then you dont need to spam it here you can say " I like this not really because..."

then i can look if i can do it better else we know one guy or more dont like it :-)

Fine.

I do not like it because those models in 2D look terrible. The palette of the flowers and trees blend in with the grass. The companies who make 3D in 2D have years of experience. An Eclipse game shouldn't use 3D because, quite frankly, it looks like bum candy. Ambardia was terrible for that reason, even though the gameplay was good.

If you like 3D models, make a 3D game in Unity. Don't use a 2D engine for something it wasn't made to handle. It looks BAD.

> Fine.
>
> I do not like it because those models in 2D look terrible. The palette of the flowers and trees blend in with the grass. The companies who make 3D in 2D have years of experience. An Eclipse game shouldn't use 3D because, quite frankly, it looks like bum candy. Ambardia was terrible for that reason, even though the gameplay was good.
>
> If you like 3D models, make a 3D game in Unity. Don't use a 2D engine for something it wasn't made to handle. It looks BAD.

Shut up, don't tell him what to do, go away, true eclipsian my a.ss,

It doesn't matter if the graphics sucks, matters only how good is the gameplay, could have high quality beautiful graphics,but if its boring then that game can burn in hell.

Peace !