Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spriting- 2

Jay RH

**Hello there, it's me again, with the same topic as before, but maybe a little more advanced this time.Spriting. Well, this time I've been trying to add my own sprite into the Character's section (I really am not worried about Nintendo, not trying to make my game famous) and it's basically some start-off Pokemon sprites. I've read lately they have to have max of four frames and all, but to make it simple, it only has two. I wish to know how to happen to 'resize' things, where I got my sheet from well, when I tried using it, it showed the whole sheet as a sprite to walk around with. Here's the link:** [http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26828](http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26828) **Alright now take a look at that. I've been wanting to like have them in seperately, yet I heard that was the best place to get it, and I've seen it in a different game I used to work for, but was removed for blowing my top–but let's not talk about me. I mean take a look at Blaziken, for example. Let's say I want to add it to my game, and if I 'save image as' and insert it, not just him, but the whole sheet appears. I'm probably a nub at this, but I'd like to know, what is it I have to actually DO to make it show one? And is it really that easy, just slip in four sheets in four different slots and bam that's it? I'm confused on this. By the way, please note that:I can't take a 'Eclispe doesn't support that' because I personally saw it through a different game.**

**Oh hey Rage. PM that link to your site by the way, I haven't gotten much done ever since I raged on Azelf. And if any of those two are there with you, forget about it unless I won't have to do anything with/to them, only you, you're the one I actually prefer to be under control by.**

**I'd offer you to join mine, but I haven't even gotten as much as letting others into the game yet. I admit, it's sorta challenge and maybe I started too early, but at least I'm learning things. I rather learn than sit around looking dumb.**