Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Veridian programmer[paid]

dxxknight

Well as the topic says Veridian needs a programmer for just a few medium to large features and our programmer has been busy with alot of stuff so here I am.

_Why don't you do it yourself?_

Well to me programming has always been a foreign language to me i mean i understand some of it but for the most part it's a lost cause for me which is why i stick to the mapping/story telling.

_What features we need?_

**Skill system**- much like Runescape's i would like it to be attached to the npcs as well not just the resource/crafting system so there can be skills like hunting and stuff like that.

**Tweak our event system**- We have a custom event system but needs to fixed a little so everything works properly and also adding the support of our current instanced maps to it as well basically just adding it to the warp event option also add guild creating/disbanding option (we have the guild system programmed in it's just not in the event system.

Those are the ain features we need soon before we can do beta testing so if anyone could help out that would be awesome possum and plus you get a little extra cash. ^.^

_Contact me:_

Just pm me or respond here is your best bet I check here quite frequently.

_Payment:_

well you can give me your estimated price for the features and if I can afford it we got a deal.

Any other questions just let me know!

also if you want to know what Veridian is:

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/123689-project-veridian-wip/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/123689-project-veridian-wip/)