Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problems with items+paperdoll

symphonia117

I am using eclipse 4.5 with paperdolls. when i created a sword and then made an npc dropit (this sword was not under the paperdoll section) it looked normal while on the ground, but then when i picked it up the picture was not there while it was in my inventory even though i moved my curser over the first inventory space and it sayed it was there, no pic. so i equiped it and then my character turned into a black box that blurred in and out accasionally as i walked. it only looked like my normal npc while i was walking in an upward direction and it only showed the back of my character. then when i walked to the sides and in a downward direction my character started taking random pictures from the paperdoll section and putting them on me. I went back to edit the item and all the same things were there as i had originally made. same picture of a sword, same stats, same requirements. so then i tried to make more item. the same exact thing heppened when i used those. the black box along with the random paperdoll pics only stop appearing when i die, and thats because i lose the sword. and when i unequpi the sword or drop it, everything remains the same until i die. is this suposed to happen with paperdoll and im just not getting the proper way to do it or is this a bug??