Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TREESHADOW - MAKEOVER

Mario

Okay, after my experience of being shot now i'm back, and i want a unique game. different, ever since i was little i always dreamed of being able to make a game and i dont have much experience programming so it was out of reach to me, untill marsh *team* brought eclipse to the world.

I can now start making an online roleplaying game, for people to play and enjoy (become addicted) i want a team, and not just some some people, i mean, friends! who can work together, stangers at first but will work together for who knows how long as the game thrives and grows.

I don't have much but i've been experimenting with Eclipse for a few months now and i have the hang of it so far. the tiles that exist arnt to appealing to my eyes so i've gone and dug up programs and seriously worked for hours getting these tiles out of snes games, so they might look familiar.

this one i've been really drawn twards, it has a feeling i really cant explain but i see it falling together in my mind so clear. i know with the time and the right people this game can grow and succed, and credit go's to anybody that helps along the way. Thank you!

Most of my tiles are taken out of Chrono Trigger with Temporal Flux (a program that digs into the snes rom and takes out the tiles, sprites, strings.)

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/xiaoxiao/castlemario.png)

Also, Baron i take my hat off to you at your coding skill, mapping and tutorials, with your help i was able to make skills like theiving, woodcutting, mining and i'm working on a fishing. I owe you so much as you helped in such a large part of my game.

My team -
I'm not really requireing much from anybody wanting to help but an imagination and ability to learn, i'm just a script kiddy willing to learn as well.