Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOAH IM BACK…

n0madic0debc

After i think several months now of me being gone…Due to reasons unknown to mankind. I think im ready for eclipse again. I have been on a journey to ridiculous and time consuming.. Prom, Getting into College, Summer College Classes, rebuilding the comp from scratch (which left me broke). Getting DSL to put back my F***en internet back. Setting up the comp with the right software.. Finding a job, Learning C++ which is ridiculous. Touching up on my Photoshop skillz, dealing with my GF.... Dealing with several hackers. OMG this is crazy.. I would like to say HI to everyone i knew... Anima if your still around I have gotten way better at Photoshop you think i was good before?....You'll think im god now j/k, but i have gotten way better. I would like to say wassup to Baron (i havent gotten on MSN for the longest). TYM if hes still around. Marsh ofcourse (thank you for not deleting this account, and sorry i left during the middle of your game project, but thats around the time my comp got mucked up.)

Also i have been exploring RMXP (rpg maker xp) and i have to say that I find ECLIPSE way better. AND about that new Forum banner give me some time you will see something very very awesome. :shock:. Also to all those new ppl Wassup i have browsed the forum today and you guys have some sick ass talent. Nice gfx, etc. I might start my own thing again, or just jump in with some of you guys. My mapping skills are pretty darn good i believe.(if anyone remembers). And is ice cream tuesday still around? I remember his Uber weapon the SPORK.

Well im here to stay again, and I will help out as much as i can. O and MARSH YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING OF SHUTTING ECLIPSE DOWN. Wait atleast 2 more years by that time i will prolly master it and be able to keep it alive j/k.

-P.S- sorry for the Bible i just wrote up there^^^^^^^^^^^.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P