Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom Menu Maker 2.0 (Now with PictureBox Support!)

heytherejake

After about 4 hours of work (not that long actually :P), I've finished the Custom Menu Maker! Its function is to aid you on the way to making custom menus. Its functions are to allow you to easily customize your menu, however scripts on click, etc you have to do manually :P. Currently the CMM is only capable of allowing 5 labels, 5 pictureboxes, and 5 textboxes, however after using it a few times it shouldn't be that hard to fully make your own custom menus without the help of the CMM.

Update: CMM is now V2.0, with Picture Box support. This is the last addition I'm making towards it for a LONG time, as it was really annoying :D

**System Requirements**
-.NET Framework installed
-Windows XP

**Download Link**
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=43991.0;attach=8169

• 3 years later...
@Heytherejake:

> After about 4 hours of work (not that long actually :P), I've finished the Custom Menu Maker! Its function is to aid you on the way to making custom menus. Its functions are to allow you to easily customize your menu, however scripts on click, etc you have to do manually :P. Currently the CMM is only capable of allowing 5 labels, 5 pictureboxes, and 5 textboxes, however after using it a few times it shouldn't be that hard to fully make your own custom menus without the help of the CMM.
>
> Update: CMM is now V2.0, with Picture Box support. This is the last addition I'm making towards it for a LONG time, as it was really annoying :D
>
> **System Requirements**
> -.NET Framework installed
> -Windows XP
>
> ok i have the code, but what i need to do it whit it :icon_crap: : everyone say that you need to place it on the place where you want but how?
>
> **Download Link**
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=43991.0;attach=8169

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...