Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WoW Boring…

Vector

:blob: man…can someone tell me what to do so Wow stop being boring to me :P... cuz i like...enter game....start playing...and after 3 minutes...I get so bored .... you dont understand what level of boring this is...is like....you know when you dont have internet + nothing on TV...its weekend so you cant even go to school...and + its rain outside so you cant even go outside....and + (this is only for me) you played like every gameo o the planet...so everything is just boring....you know...and you are not even hungry...man that sucks...soo....Wow is boring to me like that + little more of boring on that..... so all of you WOW freaks! unite and tell me how to make WoW give me some fun like it did before....when i start playing it....i wish i could forgot all games i finished...and then...oh man that would be so cool....playing Fable the lost chapters not knowing what will happen next... or Phantasy Star 4 Ed of milenium...that game is sooo cool...and its 2D...i had so much fun with that game :D..blah...so lets get back to WOW boring thing....
tell me...what can i dooooo soooo wow is not boring tooooooo me 222222222 :D roflmao :D xaxa ;)  :blob:  :blob:  :blob: