Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Survivor: Total Eclipse (Trial 1 - Mapping)

heytherejake

Survivor: TE Official Topic
Updates
**Recent Updates:**
3/5/07: Competition officially starts

Current Trial
The current trial is: **Make a dungeon of any time**
**Required:** 2 images- screenshot, and in-map-editor image (A.K.A. one with all the letters, one without :D)
**Restrictions:** Less that 8 maps
**Prize:** Immunity
Good luck!

Judges
The following people will be grading work:
-Heytherejake
-Greyfox

Contestants
The contestants are:
-Soljah
-Marsh
-Cronius
-FrogImmortal
-Renzozuken Reborn
-Anna Comnena
-Niko
-Jackal27
Rules + General Info
Survivor: Total Eclipse is my new forum game in which contestants compete in random challenges which will test them in all aspects of making an MMORPG. The winner will get the privlage of a boatload of TE Source scripts, coming directly from my W.I.P. game, Dark Magic. The rules are:
1\. Contestants must sign up by Monday, March 5th
2\. A new challenge will be revealed each Monday. Contestants have until the Saturday following it at 11:59 GMT-6 to turn it in.
3\. After turning in your challenge entry, you may not submit a newer version (A.K.A. no editing posts!)
4\. A team of judges (most likely myself and Pickle, might get some other EE Devs), and the contestants will vote who they want voted off. Contestants should PM me their votes, while judges should MSN me.
5\. If the judges and the contestants do not agree on the same person, then the contestants will send more votes for either of the two contestants with a chance of getting voted off.
6\. The competition will most like end after 2-2.5 months, depending on the number of contestants (Max 10, so join quickly!)
7\. Every once in a while, I'll make a voting post to let the public vote who gets voted off.