Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The New Legion Sign Up

1updragon154

This rp is based oin a 357 page book i wrote =what i like to write XD= Just like the retribution book i wrote  a while back any way this book is based on the world goign tinto perail as the death was killing everything  i broke the book down in parts sp you can get an idea on how the story is going so far read up!

Part 1:
In the beginning, the day started as it usually would. Everyone went to school like normal, but something strange was going on. Everyone had dissappeared and zombies were popping all over the place. The characters fought them off for a while, but Makubex surprised Mya and Shiki by sending them to a nightmare world.
Part 2:
Syaoran found Makubex and the unconcious Mya and Shiki, and he too was sent to the Nightmare world. There, Nightmare Maku fought Syaoran and Mya, and was defeated when the real Makubex interfered. As a conciquence, the real Makubex was killed too, and all three were sent back to the real world. While Syaoran and Mya grieved, Shiki snuck off somewhere, to meet someone named Sonosuke. Suddenly, Maku's woke up, but instead of being normal, he was Nightmare Makubex. Makubex took control of Mya and both fought off Syaoran and his reincarnated sister. Maria, Syaoran's sister, soon was no longer to hold her form, and dispaeared. Soon, Makubex used his power to turn the sky pitch black, where a man who had given Syaoran a boost in his power interrupted and fought along side Syaoran. Syaoran defeated Mya and brought her back to reality, and used the rest of his energy to nearly defeat Makubex. But Makubex was back on his feet, he fought Mya for a while before Shiki interrupted. He knocked Mya unconcious and challenged Makubex at a boat. There they met and fought, and Mya joined in too. Not long later Syaoran joined in the fight also, along with Seth, the man who gave him the power boost, and Maria. Soon, Makubex told the heroes to meet him in an island called Greiga Deidalus.
Part 3:
Syaoran, Seth, and Maria went ahead while Mya stayed behind to find Shiki. Syaoran and his gang fought Makubex for a while, but unfortunately he was too powerful and Syaoran had to call the power of Grim, the lord of the dead. Grim had set a contract with Syaoran so that Syaoran could call upon his power whenever he pleased while Grim rested in his body, but Grim was too powerful for Syaoran and eventually took complete control of his body. Grim and Makubex fought in Grim's realm, hell. There, Grim seemed like he was losing, but was able to defeat Makubex by using Syaorans power of fire to burn Makubex's heart. Meanwhile, Mya had met up with Maria and Seth in Greiga Deidalus, where Seth explained to Mya what was going on. Suddenly, Sanosuke appeared in Shiki's upgraded body, and fought the three of them. Grim then decided to return to the living world, where he fought Shiki for a while. Mya interfered, but before Grim had a chance to kill her, Syaoran interfered, also, from within his body. At that moment, Grim opened a portal to take him and Mya to another area of the world. There, with a little push from Mya, Syaoran was able to push Grim out of his body. Then the final battle started and Grim sent an army of zombies to attack the heroes. Mya went ahead to fight Grim alone while Syaoran, Maria, and Seth fought the zombies. When she nearly died, Syaoran interfered and fought Grim in her place. While they fought, Syaoran noticed that Grim had changed, that he was weaker then originally, and took this opportunity to finish him. Both Mya and Syaoran called the max of their powers, and sent a huge blast at him, causing him to explode. When it was all over, Maria and Seth left with smiles, and Syaoran and Mya considered everything to be over. But they were far from wrong. At a distance, a portal opened up and out poured millions of undead. Syaoran and Mya watched in horor, but Syaoran decided against being sad, telling Mya that both of them could handle it.

Here's the new story:

Syaoran and Mya had defeated Death, but the world was still in peril. Without the lord of the dead to watch them, undead have been walking the earth. Not only that, Shiki and Sanosuke have been missing. Two years later, Syaoran and Mya set up a base in Greiga Didalus where they wait for the newcomers who wish to fight in the war against the undead. Two days ago syaoran and mya had dissappered and have yet to return A mysteroius man appeared in Greiga Didalus and started to help repel the zombie armies that attacked there. Thou he has been there helping them for over a year no one knows his day he is now recruiting like syaoran and mya where as he finds  a way to destory the armys and set the world back in order.

=Sign Up Sheet=

Name:
Personality:
Power:
Weapon:

=and this is me=
Name: Josh =AKA= the hooded man
Picture or Description: ![](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7848/unknown9mn.jpg)
Personality: quiet and creepy
Power: dark magic,summoning,and life magic
Weapon: Zantetzuken, Odin's  sword the mighty Zantetzuken was used to kill the most power full of gods but some how  josh found it hidden in a temple  after  the village of  Drakenvale was destroyed.
Bio: He is the mystrous man that showed up in Greiga Didalus. Now one know his true name because all who ask get this reply "My name…..is something i will not tell you you are not worthy and i do not trust you...." he now resides in Greiga Didalus focus on destory the army of the dead. Every one fears the hooded man because of his affilation in the drak arts and the monsters he can control some think he is the one calling all these zombies too the world..