Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy days!!

DNINJA

wel as some people may have noticed my activity on eclipse has slowly been decreasing for several reasons. so iv ocme to a point where iv decided im going to leave eclipse for some time..not sure how long yet but it will be a while :(

reasons for my departure

momento mouri my game has not seen any develpment for almost 6 months … mainly becaue iv worked on it completely by my self for the 2 years iv been on it .. and my freind who started with me hasnt done any thing to help me at all .. and probaly never will...

the amount of eclipse users that i knew and respected have all left.... the only ones who iv none since the start who are still here are..

ANN
GODLORD
MARSH
UNNOWN-- havnt seen him on here for a while
DRaken.. but im not sure if hes back.
also lolz

before there were tones more..

this is not that i dont respect the new users cos tbh we have had so many new games lately by new users and these games actualy have potential unlike previous game entrys that would of been displayed a year ago... its just my intrest on the forum is dying... maybe im bored.. i duno :P

but any way im off for a while and i wish all members on the forum greatest luck in what ever there currently working on... thoes who have my msn ill keep in touch ..:) however mark my words !!!

I WILL RETURN :P

ps: for thoes who will get annoyed when they see me on sunday ... this is me saying that sunday will be my last day on eclipse.. after that im gone ...:(

so happy days