Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapper. :]

Breeee

**EDIT3:** I deleted ALL my old, bad maps. Scroll down to see my decent ones. :]

**EDIT2:** ~~If you guys go to the thread for Art Of Oblivion in the Work In Progress forum, two of the screenies are my maps. The middle one out of the three are not mine.~~

GO DOWN A FEW POSTS, I POSTED THEM. <3

Also, I am NOT helping if you post in this thread. You must message me or IM me (perfered), because I don't check this thread a lot.

**EDIT:** There more maps on other posts. Scroll down. ;o

First post here. :] Hello.

I've been working on maps for a little bit on my own, and think I MAY be good enough to  help some people out. I might be able to do more than one, just please tell me how much you probably would make me work. I'm on the computer A LOT unless i go out with friends, which is only a few days a week, and other than that I am on most of the day. Once I get out of school (19th) I'll be on even more. I'd start as soon as possible, too.

If you want a specific map type to be made, I can either do a sample on your actual game or do it on mine (not a real game, just one to map a little). But remember, I have default tile sets, so they won't be AMAZING.

If you have specific questions to ask me you can IM/message me on MSN or AIM.

AIM = dude your a fagg
MSN = [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I'll be making more maps as I look for a job, so I'll post them when I'm done.