Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kasper 'TaZz'Kataoka Sorensen

DemizeGaming

It is with deep sorrow and despair, that we have to announce that the search for our beloved friend, Kasper Kataoka 'TaZz' Sørensen, has been stopped due to the Tasmanian winter kicking in…Search will, according to Tasmanian authorities be continued when the winter is over, which means weeks or maybe months. His father and brother are returning today to Denmark as hopes have faded out and there is nothing more that momentarily can be done. We here at MYM, Regroup Esports are still praying and hoping for a miracle and we will until all hopes are over and out, or until Kasper is found in one way or the other keep this news open and on top, first of all to show how much Kasper means to us as a co-worker and friend, to support his family and to show how much we love him from of all our hearts, but also to signalize that it isn't over till the fat lady has sung, we believe in miracles!

*/Update*

This is one of the saddest news I had ever had to write - A close friend and valuable teammember of the MYM family has gone missing in Tasmania, Australia. Pray with us for his safe return.

Kasper 'TaZz' Kataoka Sorensen has not gotten back from a mountain trip he attended solo about 2 weeks ago. His backpack with his camping gear and passport were found 5 days ago on the hill, and police as well as hundreds of volunteers are currently searching for our dear friend.

Kasper Kataoka Sorensen

Chances are getting worse and worse each day, as the tempeatures at Cradle Mountain now go below 0 degrees at night and windspeeds as fast as 100 km/h. The helicopter search had to be stopped due to the bad weather, but hundreds of volunteers signed up for the ground search to help the police forces that started the search on sunday.TaZz

Kasper was on a half year trip around the world with stops in Japan, Australia and New Zealand. At the beginning of this month he travelled to his last stop - Tasmania. His last contact with us was on July 3rd, which was also around the time when he set out to challenge Cradle Mountain.

I use to play dota with this guy and he was a real nice guy.. i am very sad about this. They are thinking of resuming the search but nothing is certain. I really hope he is found, if not i hope he can r.i.p