Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free web & game server hosting!

bobsta63

Hi all,

I would just like to offer my services to anyone interested…

Basically, I am starting a game server hosting company and wondered if anyone needed a free game & web server host, It will be completely free of charge to the first 5 games/people interested.

The reason for this is as follows... I would really like several servers online before I start the company properly, In return for hosting your game and website free of charge I would kindly as if (After a month or two) you could write a short statement regarding your game hosting experience (really just a few sentences saying if your happy with the service provided to you, the speed of our servers and how good the server support is etc. that we would then be able to use on our website as testimonials.)

I have hosted a few games a couple of years ago for a few friends (using the X-Realms engine) so I have alot of experience hosting these types of games.

Each game will be hosted on top quality hardware (Dual Xeon 2.88GHz) running on a 100Mbps network in one of London's finest datacentres (Telehouse, Docklands).

You will have full FTP access to both your web and game data.

If anyone has any questons or would like to take up this offer please email me: [email protected]