A few questions

ENIGMAX

1: this is a two part question.
(a)  When I tried to change the “Experience” config file to my
own experience an error message appears. Is there a certain
way to enter the exp?
(b) In the “data” config file where it says “MAX_LEVEL = 100” could
I set it at 200, because in the beta version of the game I’m designing
the first part of the island is level 1-200\.

2: exp and leveling: How would I set it up so I could have different leveling stats for each level? [ ex. at “level 1” strength up 1 point and then at “level 2” another strength point up also a defense point up 1}

3: “paper dolls”: Suppose I do not want a 3-part separate layout (head, legs and body) how do I set it as one single whole person?

4: map sizes: (Because it would seem that size does matter here. : :P ) How come the map design size changed from 30 x 30 (TE4.50) to now 20 X 20 (EE21) is that on purpose or just a programming restraint. And if so how can I put it back at the 30 X 30 design,

5:  “quest designer”: Is there a way to make multi-subject quest ex. ( going to NPC (a)  then giving something to NPC (b)  then back to NPC (a) again another is can I set it say, you have to help kill 10 deer with an NPC is there a way to set that too.

6: global message: is there a way to set a global message that tells people at a certain level that a arena event is now open to them or a certain area/ cave is now open to them. 

Thanks enigmax