Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Video Game Moments

Jetblack Angel

I previously made a topic like this on Gaia a year ago, and it was pretty successful, so I thought I'd bring the topic to here.

Basically, the title speaks for itself, where you list your favorite and funniest moments in a video game. Any game is allowed, and you can list multiple moments. I hope we can "lol" as much as I did on Gaia. XD

Here are mine:

1.) I was playing Mario Strikers Charged in an online match. I was losing my 2 points, and we were at Thunder Island. This person frustrated me a lot, because the constantly lob passed. I don't stand a chance against those. -_-'

Anyway, there was 50 seconds left. My I was in about to do a Megastrike, when they turned into Ginat Mario. The person crushed all of my player, leaving me helpless. He then charged for a Megastrike (30 seconds on the clock), and the moment he chose 6 balls and nailed it on the orange, the wind picked up and a truck hurtled onto the field, knocking him right off the field!

I then got the ball, shot my red shells, went for a Megastrike, shot 5 balls, nailed it on the orange, and won the match. It was awesome! :-)

2.) You know that mission in Jak 2, where you have to kill those monsters with the invisibilty powers in the forest? I was in my friend's basement. He was sitting on the couch reading, and I was sitting in a rocking chair playing the game. I killed all of the monsters but one, and I had one hit on me to die. I searched the forest for about 30 minutes, and couldn't find the last one.

So, I got bored and got on my Jet Board. I was grinding and doing tricks all over the place. I went to grind down a log heading into the water, and I heard a horrible screeching sound (the sound was on very loud, by the way) and the monster killed me. My friend got so scared by the sound, he threw his magazine and swore quite loudly, and the magazine flung into my face. I was suprised by it hitting me in the face, so I pushed my legs from the ground and fell backwards with the rocking chair. It was CWAZY! :P

So, tell me your stories people!