Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting for Ultimate Gladiator

bambam

I'm starting a new game, about gladiators, so this is the story line

The date is 147 BC, and your leader is Emperor Estonia. He is an evil mastermind that started as the Emperor of Rome, but now is planning to take over Europe. He has already invaded Italy, Greece, Norway, Spain and Scotland. Eventually, he will send his army to raid every European country, creating arenas and amphitheaters,  for his own enjoyment in watching Gladiatorial Battles. Maybe even one day, the whole world will be on their knees. You must select your class, whether it be a Barbarian, a Roman, a Spartan, or even a Trojan. From then on you are a slave to your Emperor, and his entertainment, therefore you must rise above all and become the greatest Gladiator to ever exist. Who knows, you might even end Emperor Estonia's reign of terror…

Plans:
Pvp scores
Player owned Horses
Player owned Houses-
Able to purchase furniture and etc
Paper Doll
Fishing
Cooking
Special Weapon Techniques
Newly Discovered Arenas
More countries to explore

Practically you are a slave to Emperor Estonia, so u must fight as a gladiator against other players, with consistent tournaments, located in different arenas around Europe, there will be random draws, and divided into different divisions such as

Begginer Gladiator 1-25,
Intermediate Gladiator 26-50
Ultimate Gladiator 51+

You have to sail to different countries in order to participae in the tournaments, unless they are joined together and have got arenas in them, that reminds me, only countries with arenas are accessable, but many countries have yet to have arenas built in them.

Anyways, other than your gladiator life, whilst u are away from tournaments you must fight for survival in the wild against animals, fish your own food, also hunt for food, and cook it.

I am currently looking for:
2-3 Mappers
1 GUI Artist
1 GFX Artist
1-2 Scripters