Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good or Bad idea?

dayrock

Okay, so i have been messing around with a game called aspereta.

It's a private server that someone made of the original game. I was using it and had people use the old client to connect but then the creator

of the game also the creator of Illutia got ahold of me and told me im not aloud to use her client but i can use the server side that a old member of her team took and made open (when he wasnt saposed to).

Would it be worth it to have someone make a new client for the game because its writen well and i know it well, i just dont know anything about connections and client.

If it would be worth it, does someone want to join me?

> Well, i wouldnt be recreating the game. i want to use it as a backbone, i haver permision… and i cant just play aspereta beacause they shut it down to create illutia about 7 years go ish...

To be honest it can't be a very good game if it was shut down 7 years ago. So what would be the point?

> No, it was a amazing game. The owner had a fight with the "co owner" and they decided to shut it down and she made a new game (illutia) and went from over 200 people daily to under 20… People wish aspereta stayed up...

Well clearly its not up to any of us. It's up to you at the end of the day.

If you think it will get a lot of players then why not.