Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WORKING TITLE: Modern Medieval

X19LK1

This game is still far from Pre-Alpha and I'm the onlyone working on it at this time so I Need anyone to help as long as you can map or script

Name:

Description: A game where everyone starts out in a fantasy world but later into the game you find highly advanced civilizations with advanced weapontry ( high-tech swords, bows and things that resemble guns (but weaker) ) at the moment the game can go anywhere and I'm looking for people of all talents and skills

Time Line: ??? Fantasy world with hidden Hi tech areas, but mostly medieval/ Fantasy

Game type: Social Based Science-Fantasy RPG

Features: social-based game instead of a npc-based game witch means: the first few players will have to figure things out for themselves but then they can tell other players and so on, so it would require a more social network of players

Screenshots: Way too far pro-alpha for screnies I only have the starting area with a noob shop and some blank grass filled places around the outside one

Connection Specs: uses the most recent version of TE, NOT HAMACHI!!! I think I was able to portforward!!!!

IP: 192.168.1.103

NOTICE: the first few people who dramaticaly help will get perminate lvl 3 gm when this game is finished as a token of appreciation