Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MMORPG QUESTIONS.

Keyzack

Ok first i apologize if there was already a post with all these questions asnwered and explained, cuz i didn't review many posts so i know there's a possiblity that it could exist…

well!!!!!.... now with the questions.... i recently read the a basic tutorial in and i thx for it but more that helps me i could it motivates me to re-take the search to fullfill my dreamed MMORPG.

these are my questions:

1\. Can i customize the base of the eclipse engine???... the thing is i want to make things not just like the program let me do it... i wanna make them more complex... for example i wanna use an ATB (Active Time Battle) mode that shows a kind of action bar plus another kind of action stack that could all the actions that still don't resolve... those thing maybe could already get done by the eclipse engine but maybe more complex things couldn't so the question is more like how i do them?? do i need another program?? or this engine with some extra programing knowledge could work???

2\. Is there really a way to customize spells with the eclipse engine??... In the tutorial i saw that i could customize my spells but u didn't explained how as good as the other things so...

3\. If it really exist a way to customise spells can i create another spell kind abilities that could be like spells but they aren't really spells???... in few terms i wanna know if there is a way to make like many categories of special actions: | spells | special spells | legendary spells | abilities | special abilities | oooooooooor i just can make spells in the game so all the things that aren't normal attack will enter in the category spells…

4\. There is a way to make as many menus as i want and the way i want??... like the equipment and chat and option menu can i make them the really way i want??

5\. Can i create as much chat rooms as i want???

6\. Can i customize the way damage and text and special text would be showed in the game??

7\. Can i make characters move around the world and places in diferrent scenerios or i have o desing all in a only bast world?? i mean that if exist a way to make like some kind of loads when a character go to one place and another or they have to be always in the same world always.

8\. Can i make cam rotation??... i don't really plan to use it cuz it would be a more work for me but well i still wanna know...;P

9\. Can i add all the parameters i would like to?? like str, agi, spd, etc... there's no limit?? and well can i make them work as i want??

10\. Theres a limit for the bars like the HP, MP, SP, etc.???

i think those are my questions for now... I REALLY WILL APPRECIATTE A LOT IF ANYONE COULD TAKE HIS/HER TIME TO ANSWER ALL OR PART OF THOSE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

1° P.d. IF THERE IS A WAY TO FULLFILL ONE OF THOSE THINGS AND ANYONE HAS´NT EXPLAINED IT YET THEN CONSIDER THIS AS A REQUEST FOR A NOOB TUTORIAL FOR IT :cheesy: if already exist one then pliz apologize my lazynes for search and lend me the link.

2° P.d. if there is a way to fullfill one or all those thing but I SHOULD NEED SOME EXTRA PROGRAMING KNOWLEDGE then consider this as a request for a noob tutorial to learn all those knowledge or techniques required :cheesy: if already exist one tutorial like that then pliz apologize my lazynes for search and lend me the link.

THAX AGAIN!!!and apologize me again for any bad spelling and any possible error AND MY LAZY ACTITTUDE… cya.