Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For People To Help With Bugs, Help With Keeeping Server on, Ext

Mike300444

TE 1.0

um… im just going to use the form they made and gave. lol

Info/Summary of Job: i would like someone to help with keeping the server on... right now its only on like 7 hours a day... all i ask is that you help with it... and then theres the factor of bugs... i have seen lots of them... and fixed the ones i have found... i fear that there is more... also... there arent many activities other then fighting... i never learned how to do the scripts... so... thats all i need help with... thats not all that needs to be done but i can handel the rest

Info/Summary of Game: You are called apon to help releace the elementals... they have been locked away and turned to stone... you must find the Elemental stones and save them, once they are saved, you must gain their trust... by fighting monsters... once you reach level 250 you have offocialy earned their trust... and now you can use their spells, their spells are stronger than most and will aid you much! but beware... right now it is at peace... soon the world will come to war, and might get turned into eternal darkness...
(thats pretty much it... the goal is to get level 250... then the goal is becoming an elemental at level 500)

Time Era: Midevil (i dont realy know the spelling......)

Gameplay type: fantasy

Features: You can become a god, but it is very difficult... every once in a while i will give free level ups, or "god for a day" ext. but most are temporary

Screenshots: Have some... but for some reson it wont let me post them... my computor is messed up when it comes to this site anyhow... i cant click links to other messages even... so... there it is

Im sorta new but not as new as i may appear... i got the program a week before i joined the fourm... so there you have it... if anyone knows how to do the following please tell me! I only pretty much asked the jobs above to be done because i dont know how to do it... or It takes more then my opinion

Scripting Tiles

Scripting Skills

thats about it... oh and if you diddnt see it above its version TE 1.0

ok... i know i have said "1 more thing" alot... but this is the last time... if there is anything wrong with the form please tell me, i can change it, and if you dont like it, ill compromise! any questions, ill answer!  thank you!