Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting a team for Souless Fire Online

DeMoNiC

Ello, I have started a project called SFO (Souless Fire online) and now I am looking for some people to join my team and help make SFO.

~~Game Info~~
Fantasy
PVP
Over 100 Guilds can be made with 60 members able to join
Max level is 200 it will go higher after 10 people make it to level 200
Three Character Jobs (First one when you start SFO 2nd at lvl 50 Third at lvl 145)
Weekly GM events
Many maps leading to new lands and new discoveries
Many monsters and Bosses to fight and earn a seal to remember who you beaten
Many items and spells
1,000 Users per server
5 Players in a party
Events to win rare items in-game
Moderation by picked players who are trusted by the SFO Team
Many quests to do and points to earn
A verity of skills to master
Find treasures with the rarest items in SFO
Battle Arena
Special Items and Spells
Pick from 4 classes
Guild Wars with up to 500 VS. 500 or less

~Website Info~
Game website and Forums
Rankings in LVL and Skill
Ranking in Guilds with the most points
Direct Q&A Support
FAQ Support
Buy Special Items off SFO's website with In-Game earned points

Now I would like to tell the story in Souless Fire.

Many years ago, when the Great Lord Gralet lived and ruled over the lands there was something he seeked something that would help him become the most powerfulest man on the face of the earth something that was forged in the depthes of the underworld by the gods. A sword forged with the fires of Hell, the blade made from the Archfiends fang, and of the end of the blades handle was a stone oh great power that was casted down by Zues to the underworld with Hades to guard it. But Hades knew its great power and decided to creat a blade that would cuase great evil to flow into the earth and kill everything. But Zues knew of his plans and banished the blade the the endless bit of souls where it will stay. Until Lord Gralet has his way and retrives the blade from the pit and uses to creat a army bigger then any other with 500,000 undead warriors at his side Gralet became unstoppable, until a hero named Kratimes made it to Lord Gralet's chamber where the fight to end all darkness began. But our hero slowly started to lose, Lord Gralet and the Blade of the Souless Fire was to great, but all hope was not lost, a light came from Kratimeses sword. Zues knew that he would win with just a little help from the Gods just as Gralet was using. As soon as Kratimes seen a opening he stabbed Gralet in the side. Gralet's started to lose sight of Kratimes then he turned white and dropped to the ground. Kratimes picked up the blade and could feel its graet evil hidden inside. As the war ended Kratimes headed to mount Lukatre and casted the Blade to the boney yard of dead demons. But still after 50 years Kratimes can still feel the great evil the blade had hidden inside.

Sorry if thats not very well made I just started it.

What I need help with right now is…
PixelArt
Animation
Scripting
Mappers
GM Event Helpers
Server Helpes
Main Menu, Login, Charcter and In-Game Design
Graphics

There we have it~~
Please help me! :)
I am only a Website Developer and Mapper.