Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting for Hell's Pit

mauler712

i am looking for help with my game. right now it's just me and my fiancee. but im teaching her and im still new to most of this. i need help with alot and a good team with a good veriety of skills in making games would be great.

as far as my story is concerned it takes place around midevil times and is kinda simular to a well known game where you fight the devil or diablo if you want to call him that.(hint,hint) except in a much larger ever growing world. But the story behind this was origionally an rpg but of couse it will be changing alot considering this is a different type of game and i want it to keep growing.

this is my first post so it might not be what some people expect but please bare with me.

as for features i want as many as i can get lol.
ive been trying to implement new scripts for like skills, map gens, and stuff like that.
i want it to be as realistic as i can so people can mine, fish, cook, chop trees, etc…
Adding summons or something along them lines would be great.
i added a script to make the weapon lvl up but i would like to improve it and possibly make the dam. and dur. visible cause i dont like that you cant see it.
i want players to be able to marry i saw a script for it and it sounded like a fun thing, but i couldnt get it to work.
i would like the players to be able to lvl up indevidual skills such as blade by attacking with a sword or like different types of magic level when using that type of magic.
i would like to have set guilds like a fighters, mages, etc..
i need more items pref. more paper dolled and others that dont show on chars.
any cool new features really, so if you see something that seems cool let me know.
if posible i want it to be accessable by website so if someone could point me in the right direction id like that. and i dont know if its allowed or possible but i want to make a free version and a paid members version.

if your interested in trying to help make a game thats larger and more advanced than any other i would appreciate the help and due credit will be given. if i forgot any info please.

Hey I'll help. I'm an average mapper when I want to be and I can bring a lot of good ideas and I'm good at finding scripts, horrible at making them o_O

I've never been able to use EE for game making but I heard it's pretty good. Better than TE :D

i keep trying to post the client here but its being retarded so could you guy please visit my site and ill put it up there. its http://www.freewebs.com/mauler712/   
you will have to sign up then go to my downloads section. thank you guys or whoever helps i appretiate it. if the client is supposed to take a few minutes which i dont think so let me know and ill keep trying.

if you guys are come on here its my b day but ill try to keep the server up. ill be checking to see if you guys come on to the game. ill check here to see if it doesnt work or something. if you didnt get the client its up on my site in downloads.

are you using the client folder only or did you download the hellspit.exe cause your not supposed to use the hellspit.exe only the client. in the client you use that hellspit.exe then on the main menu you go to the ipconfig and enter the info in the instructions.