Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Havoc (Recruting team)

Rio

**_Story:_** In a world full of destruction and endless deaths, a war is held between two supernatural forces from the Heavens and Hell. Human nature is caught in between the two. This war is has been lasting for years between Holy Paladins (the Heavens warriors) and Grim Reapers (Hell's warriors). Hell is out for human souls to increase Hell's population and warriors but the only problem is, the Holy Paladins stand in their way, trying to protect humanity and bring an end to Hell's reign.

**_Info/Summary:_** Journey through a world and fight battles as a Human, Demon, Holy Paladin, or Grim Reaper. Your future is decided by the path you take. Start off as a Human and choose to become a Holy Paladin or Grim Reaper and help fight in the war between the Heavens and Hell, or simply stay as a Human and venture through the world and discover secrets, but be careful, Grim Reapers will be coming after your soul. Starting off as Demon is just the same way as a Human but the difference is that Holy Paladins will be coming to slay you. Humans and Holy Paladins are allies and Demons and Grim Reapers are allies too.  Which side in this chaotic world will win, Heaven or Hell?

**_Time Era:_** Between middle ages and modern

**_Game-play type:_** Fantasy

**_Features:_** Use Spirit Arts (spells), unique weapons for each race (class). Power yourself up using ancient accessories, items, and armory. Take on quests that will help succeed in the war from both sides and venture through the world. Unlock secrets in quests and events that will be held during the game. Create your own guild known as your Heaven Dynasty or Hell Dynasty and give your dynasty its own name and can control every aspect of it. Events will be created by players actions in the game and/or by the Administrators. Travel in groups or parties to help increase your survival rate and/or raid on other characters in P.K (player kill) mode.

**_Player Titles_** (applies for the class you choose):
-Fight to become the strongest Holy Paladin among the rest known as the **Ultimate Paladin**.
-Fight to become the strongest Grim Reaper among the rest known as the **Ultimate Reaper**.
-Fight to become the strongest Human among the rest known as the **World's Champion**.
-Fight to become the strongest Demon among the rest known as the **Demon King**.

**_Team Needed_**
1.  2 or 3 Map Editors
2.  2 Quest Editors
3.  1 Scripting Editor
4.  2 Item, Weapon, Spell, etc Editors
5.  1 person who's good with paper dolling.
I will also need a trustworthy host.
(If the team is too big or small I can cut it or arrange it around)

I have an incomplete website for this game. You may download the client there as well. Here it is: www.havoconline.webs.com

**_Screenshots:_** These maps are scrolled so you won't be able to view all of it. I took shots where important areas are in the maps.

![](http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/KayBlack15/Screenshot_1.jpg)

![](http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/KayBlack15/Screenshot_2.jpg)

![](http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/KayBlack15/Screenshot_3.jpg)

![](http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/KayBlack15/Screenshot_0.jpg)

If you are interested in helping me continue to build this game, contact me on my email messenger: [email protected] or pm me here on the forum if it's allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
@Celirux:

> What I can say that I like about this game is…sadly nothing.
> This game seems really....kinda already been done.
> You seem to want to sparkle with nothing new brought to the table.
> Not good.
> Hit up the drawing board a little.
>
> Good Luck!

we are lookin for people to join in creating our game not to listen what you think about it >.>

it looks empty because each screen shot is the very top part of the map and all the creatures are at the bottom blocking your way to those special things (throne, statue, stone tablet) like you'll see that there is 2 ghost in the reaper's layer when actually there is like 8 snd 1 speacisl npc tp talk to in the middle of the stage

oh yeah thats what i already intend to do
what these maps are sorta like blueprints or should i say just a little setting of the evironment, ill surely go back and add those extra stuff, hold on ill place in a new screen shot of the city and show you what i did when i went back to add some details