Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i change the classes stats?

sergioruxer

i want to know 2 things .. first of all can i change my players Stats? what i mean is.. every time you level up you get 3 points to add but i want to make them 2 points for each level how do i do that?and my other question is.. how do i change the auto atack system? i want that everytime a player clicks on the monster the player attacks automaticly and not by pressing the mouse button because i have noticed that.. the faster you click the faster is your auto attack.. so i wish i could change that haha anyone knows how to do that? i am sorry if my english is bad i hope you guys can understand my questions thanks \o

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Your English is really good, but you may want to better use paragraphs.

Both of these things can only be changed in a closed-source engine and will require use of Visual Basic 6.0\. The first is easy. The second is more difficult.

In many engines, you can change the points on level up by editing this line in modPlayer sub CheckPlayerLevelUp:

```
Call SetPlayerPOINTS(index, GetPlayerPOINTS(index) + 3)
```
Not all engines will use those exact words, but the code will be a similar line in a similar place. The mouse attacking is much more difficult, and I doubt you'll find anyone who will tell your exactly how to do it. You can start thinking about how you might be able to do it by looking at [this tutorial](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/122426-mouse-movement-v2/?hl=mouse) and [this tutorial](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/132500-eo-simple-learning-a-better-character-movement-system/?hl=%2Bmouse+%2Battack) which involve mouse functions.