Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need

thuglaw69

Can someone make a main.txt with I'm using the Maintxt that comes with the server  i try to put the post script but i cant get them to work or I'm installing them bad not sure but i hope have some 1 that can help me so i can just download the main.txt with the working script in them

this is my wish list

(mining script)

(skill script) that i can use in pvp like when a mage use spell it attack the person that hes facing in front of him for like 2 to 3 tile far.
and like a priest that can heal only party member not sure if that's possible

(quest script) that do this tell player to get 1 of an item, then rewards the player 500 gold when they bring the 1 item.

(Spell Casting Npc )

That's what i really want if some 1 can help thank you in advance
and if it need ini file tell me how to make it or add in in a rar file for me thank you
I'm a real noob in scripting and I'm using EE2.7 i just want and original Main.txt with those script install in it and ini file if needed

my email address is [email protected]
msn is [email protected]

Thank you if someone can help me  :embarrassed:

i thought it was a easy thing just use a new main and install the script in it and upload it and ill download it and change it with the orginal 1 that i have but i guess is to much to ask but anyway ill lieve the main as it is
im just testing out the program and the test is going good but i cant install script that suck well ty anyway

i never say it is easy but have some script already made by some user that they posted so noobs  can install them but I'm a noob that cant install it i can read it but i cant install it never work for me and i think installing the already made script is that hard for some 1 that know how to install them but as a say don't worry with this post i thought that some 1 can help me with that ill figure it out some day i think lol

You should learn basic scripting first.

Even if somebody would take the time to integrate allot of scripts in your main.txt, you wouldn't understand how to use them, so whats the point?

Try godlords scripting tutorials in the scripting section.

I think godlord changed his name tho, he might be called satanlord right now, not sure.

Just check the scripting tutorials section.

Hello

here they are i had some exams for school so thats why it took a while
sorry bout that anyways if you need some help PM me and i will help you.

Yours,
Lord Tipsta, Kingdom's Knight's Staff

Hello

Yeah well were all beginners some time so this is your start i now am learning custom menu scripts and have and awsum quest script /w custom menus so just learn and you will write somthing awsum and you can prove to every one that you are not a noob

Yours,
Lord Tipsta, Kingdom's Knight's Online Staff