Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm recurting for my game RedHorn need a mapper and scripter

naruto1289

Mods wait when I delete this that means im done so dont lock please! Not done editing this thread yet!

I need a mapper and a scripter.

Mapper please give me a screenshot of wat you can do. And scripters tell me what you can do as what you have done before.

Storyline:

Its the year 2010 and American scientists have been working on a project called project RedHorn. Project RedHorn is a time machine. They tried to go back in time to stop global warming. When scientists finished it they tried it out. The entire thing went hay wire. Creatueres from the past and the future were coming into the present. And present day creatures got mutated because the time machine sped up global warming.

The time machine also brought magic! The remaining scientists learned and mastered the art of magic. They learned the defend and attack with it.

Its now the year 2020 and the entire human race is gone. Only a few remain though. Elite swordsmen and scientists. They live off in a caged place called Argan. They fround you in the outside world. You have nothing. Can you stop this from destryoing the entire world? You decide.

End.

Stuff that is unique about my game.

Well as its 2020 and there are no guns. But there are powerful spells and powerful swords and armour. As the time machine brings in diffrent monsters you can be fighting a dinosaur and then turn arund and fight a mech titan.

Screenshot Coming!

heh… thats well... lol its not my style of game but i love the idea heh... year 2020 fighting future creatures, olden creatures, and mutated freaks... i just dont really care for a game of eclipse like this, if it were a like 360game or a ps3 game it sounds like it could be something i would play XD Keep workin at it though