Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry Marsh and Staff.

elevations

> Marsh Says: So when you Female Dog and whine about how its are faults because there is still a glitch?. You didn't even help the engine or pay for it or do anything.

Hey your staff are the ones that provoked me.

"quotes"

elevations: hey i found glitches in 2.7 can somone fix it

admins* you have to edit the source

elevations: how do i edit the source?

admins* buy Vb6

elevations: BUY VB6? im not buying vb6.. i thought this was free

admins* or wait for 3.0

elevations: whens 3.0 coming out?..

admins* no reply..

elevations: so when is 3.0 coming out…...?

admins* You ask that one more time and im going to mute you for a whole week

elevations: thinks to self* well thanks azzhole.

i have no idea' when its coming out i could be waiting a year all i did was ask and get no reply you could of been a friendly staff and just say..

Oh 3.0 should be out in about 3, 4 weeks or 1 month

Elevations: oh okay i can wait that out..

instead:

Elevations: Could somone edit the source for me? the bank is glitched..

Reply: NO WAIT FOR 3.0 TOPIC LOCKED.

elevations: thinkstoself again* i didn't even fucking spam it.. i only asked that question once..

-- the next couple of days --

Elevations: grr i just found another *beep* glitch with the currencys!

gets uber anoyyed- *starts topic* Currencys not tradable?

Waits 1 hour- no actual help..

looks at 3.0 beta* WHAT THE *beep* I AINT UPGRADING TO THIS!!

Gets uber angry* and posts nasty comments on currencys not tradable? topic

as you can see! i was provoked.

very sorry but also not sorry how you locked my topic and gave me no chance to reply so i had to make this new topic which you are probably going to lock again.. or even delete.

im sure you work very hard on your engine testing it building it but i do not like being spoken to like a piece of *beep* by your staff. thank you.

The only reason i whined and argued was because i was provoked, And at first i was pleasant and only asking.

1 thing. You get what you pay for.

You constantly posted in the wrong sections and that's why your topics were locked. There is also a rule in the stickied RULES board that says not to ask for release dates. As you can clearly see, we, as admins and moderators are merely doing our job while you are breaking the rules. And had you read them, and read the sections, and clearly posted in the correct ones, there wouldn't have been a problem.

@Anna:

> You weren't provoked. The engine is provided for free, the material to edit the source may not be. You want everything on a silver platter without having to do any learning or work yourself. Well that doesn't happen in the real world.

erm.. actually i didn't want to waste my money on vb6 and i got very angry how the staff spoke to me. and didn't recieve any information about this new 3.0 untill i looked at the beta and saw this UGLY looking pixelated GUI and got uber pissed thinking were upgrading to that.

@dg1423:

> 1 thing. You get what you pay for.
>
> You constantly posted in the wrong sections and that's why your topics were locked. There is also a rule in the stickied RULES board that says not to ask for release dates. As you can clearly see, we, as admins and moderators are merely doing our job while you are breaking the rules. And had you read them, and read the sections, and clearly posted in the correct ones, there wouldn't have been a problem.

oh im sorry is there an apoligizing section >.> seriously is there?.. why not just move my 'topic' to the right section

HAH, that's just a testing beta to see how the new graphics system that's been placed into 3.0 will work on different systems. it was put up for feedback on speed and to find bugs withing the graphics module itself. NOTHING ELSE HAS REALLY BEEN ADDED YET.

Also, I believe it should be your responsibility to actually post there, relying on mods to move your topic just because you made an error is just stupid

Actually the currency thing is no glitch. It has been like that since 2005 thanks.
Also, if you want to make a game you have to do work on it! You don't have to buy vb6, just find a download on the net. And, why should people go out of their way for somebody demanding fixes?

@elevations:

> erm.. actually i didn't want to waste my money on vb6 and i got very angry how the staff spoke to me. and didn't recieve any information about this new 3.0 untill i looked at the beta and saw this UGLY looking pixelated GUI and got uber pissed thinking were upgrading to that.

The point of the gui being in a folder is because your supposed to edit them. Oh and heres something else see most of those nice gfx that come with EE2.7 you cant use them unless its with RMXP