Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In the post-match press conference

xiaole

"Another one like the Timberwolves had the same team, ah, Rulangsihu" After the game coach some of the jazz side of the village watched helplessly after flying a somewhat melancholy turned to leave, for him . Zhuang Fei This can make only a very short time to complete rebuilding the team and generate competitive ability is simply people jealous,[nfl jerseys authentic](http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalesuppliershop.com)

he has been rebuilt several years jazz, but jazz more to build now worse.

Sloan left Banknorth Garden when very melancholy, but this time the Jazz coach is not seen one of his two favorite disciples Malone Stadium scoreboard looked decidedly look after, obviously the big What is the striker made an important decision.

The game final result is 122 more than 80, the Boston Celtics in their own home to a huge points difference 42 points to beat the former powerhouse to challenge the western Utah, but also won the seventh game of the season streak and consolidate the Eastern first position, and also the Jazz suffered a three-game losing streak, ranking also fell in western penultimate.

When the end of this game Zhuang Fei did not immediately go postgame news conference live, but returned to the locker room and players such as Yao Ming's message, and soon Zhuang Fei and Boston Celtics players took heart to put down,[nfl jerseys chin](http://www.jerseyswholesaleauthenticshopelite.com)

the Boston Celtics starting center who just did not break open the brow, and then let him have a concussion syncope transient phenomenon, and not too much damage, but not assured of a dynastic system Zhuang Fei After confirmation is completely at ease …... it was just an accident, I think anyone on the court do not want such a thing would happen in that thing after Malone has apologized to us, Mr. Sloan, too, so I did not have this thing too many ideas "

"On the basketball court is prone to this sort of thing, but I always thought that the players have this mutual protection between consciousness, for whom basketball is their dreams and life, does anyone have destroyed dreams and others The idea of ??life or the right. "

"And in my opinion, after today things after me and my players will be more mature a lot, of course, Yao Ming is also true."

In the post-match press conference, [coach purses outlet](http://www.findsavemall.com)

Malone and Yao on the court bloodshed naturally become a hero, we can say with David Stern's commercial Damulakai, this court is increasingly bloody and violent The fewer, the emergence of this kind of thing than a regular season, but a lot more fun, just let some of these reporters actually silent is z coach after the game is easy to say that his face does not matter, but also all things spring, apparently did not give them any extensive coverage of space.

Zhuang Fei now really is not too many other ideas, things that happen in after Yao Ming Zhuang Fei is Boston Celtics players can feel some people are somewhat confused emotions, but these Celtics handle such The mood is very good, and did not let such things too much damage to the state of his game, it can be said Zhuang fly touches the Celtics this now handle the unexpected mature attitude and satisfaction.

But also as an aim championship team, there must be the worst one intention, need to let these guys know that in the future on the road may not always so easy, Malone today be a lesson to these people, and Yao Ming is now all right,[Wholesale authentic jerseys](http://www.jerseyauthentic.com)

so this is the Zhuang Fei think that something innocuous reasons.