Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Few questions, i could do with a lil help

kellie

Started using the latest verison of Eclips, new to this sort of thing, so strugling along but trying.

I've made a Spell but it will not give it to any of the players i set it to all classes, tryed setting it to spec classes but they dont seam to have it at all.

another thing i want to do is get a Npc to talk to you, and then Open a store selling items.

Oki, Well ive made a Test class, and wanted to make it have a Spell at level 1, Heal for exsample. But she will not start off with any spells i dont really get why she wont. i made the spell in the "Edit Spell" area, But when i log the char in that should have the Spell there is still no Spell under the Spell option.

The Shop thing, well i want a NPC to stand Still that i can walk up to and press CTRL and she will say somthing like "hello care to buy any thing" and then a Window will pop up with what she has to sell

~also another question what is VB6? XD

How can i Change the sound that monsters make when they attack, and sounds that you make when attacking?

also when the player levels up i see they are getting 1 point to spend on stats, but how can they spend these points? i tryed /train but it keeps sayign that its not a valid comand.