Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Olomouc peak nodded.

jine046

Even the usual spirit of Qin Lin thickest guy, [NFL jerseys china](http://www.wholesalenfljerseysauthenticcheap.com/),do not say anything at this time does not sound to sit on the sidelines, selfish drinking water, chest heaving violently, I can see that he was tired. Not only physically tired, and even heart is tired.

Miles secondary school full-court press double-team tactics, not only in the score, and even psychologically kept destroying thirteen players. Zhejiang high school basketball is indeed dominant, does have his doorway.

"It hurts, who hit me?!" Sudden burst of pain on his head so that Qin Lin Wawataijiao, but soon, a hand Wushang his mouth, so Qin Lin shouted the voice suddenly became ' hum 'crooning.

"Tap sound, there was still talking to the coach!" Suhao Yang Qin Lin while clutching his mouth, while pointing to the near endless coach Fang Yimin, whispered. Until Qin Lin nodded, Su Haoyang This loosened.

"Boss, do you hit me, ah, painful know?!" Feeling the stinging himself was beaten back of the head like a Jour Qin Lin Chong Su Haoyang like feel wrong way, that look, let Suhao Yang burst chills , I almost forgot to get down to business.

"Damn it, do not hit you I hit Who! Who told you to come with my little brother, little brother expressively now so no species, as the boss of course I teach him a lesson, he disgraced does not matter, but the boss dragged him with shame, which to beat up. "Su Haoyang mouth said so, but kept rubbing his hands behind you, An Fu said: Grandma, how his head so hard ah, hit you and I have severe pain.

"Now the thing to the younger you are the boss of running on, how, to help do not help the boss, in a word!" Su Haoyang tone and demeanor now indeed there are so kind of like a gangster on TV, but was Suhao Yang Qin Lin said before into a 'no kind' man, [Elite nfl jerseys ,and now is such a shock Suhao Yang immediately boldly said: "Boss you say, what the knife foot flames, in a word! Qin Lin I wrinkled brow, I am not a hero ! "

Too, Qin Lin this time is really sees himself as a gangster brother.

"Well, listen, now our team, have the ability to break the opponents double-team tactics of people, just me and you." See after Qin Lin nodded, like have anything to say like, Su Haoyang not indicate its first episode , this then said, "I know you said there was the captain, the captain of the technology really is not bad, but the captain's body is too weak, as long as he teamed Miles secondary schools, even the best technology can play out.'s not my said that the body does not suffer, and also you and me and now hear is good, and so will we, so …... • # ¥% "

Suhao Yang said a Chase, Qin Lin nodded, originally bleak eyes suddenly had a trace of expression. See, Su Haoyang it is like giving him a needle into the arm.

Subject Suhao Yang finished, Qinlin Li Ma said: "Haha, boss, so we should have been playing, mother, and is quite uncomfortable playing third, the fourth quarter will make them look good, hey, and boss day secret training so much, but also point out that my uncle Qin limelight. "

Qin Lin also looked into self-YY, the Su Haoyang quickly flash people first, lest their ears suffer.

With the referee's whistle Ke China, kicked off the fourth game, although the last thirteen because Su Haoyang that dunk to the leading two-point advantage into the second half, but the momentum of the field has been completely tendency at Miles Middle School,](http://www.alljerseysauthenticelite.com)[Cheap nfl jerseys , stands apart from thirteen women's basketball players, other people, without exception, are in for Miles Middle School cheered.

"Xiao Ya, you said that they will win the game Qifeng do?" Stands Wu Shuang very worried to sit on their side of the Luo Yingya asked, Section thirteen of the big defeat it is to let Wu double heart has no bottom, you know, coming to Ningbo on the road, she is so convinced that thirteen men and women's basketball will go along with the national competition, but now, her confidence was shaken.

"Shuanger, rest assured, they will win!" Compared to Wu Shuang, Luo Yingya is very calm, eyes are concentrated in one person. 'Because he was! 'Appease their sisters playing after Luoying Ya again in his heart make up one. Her focus of attention, it is Suhao Yang figure lies.

"Captain, and so will you serve, I will run out of neutral come, when the time to please you." After Mocci peaks around, Suhao Yang said dismissively. Almost unconsciously, Olomouc peak nodded.

Miles Middle School by the fourth quarter kickoff, with the first attack on the right to promote their low quickly to the front, was Suhao Yang Shen entangled state no more sticky ball, it handed the ball inside, so there is an absolute height advantage Zhu Tiancheng cut back to singles.

'How the stiffness behind him becomes so small? 'Just cut back a bit, Zhu Tiancheng Road can not help thinking to himself, you know, ](http://www.jerseyselitecheapauthentic.com)[Nfl jerseys wholesale ,in the first three quarters of the game, but was Fangzheng Qi Zhu Tiancheng peak in the lane outside the dead, but now, actually just about to squeeze the three seconds area, which even let Zhu Tiancheng What a party that thirteen conspiracy waiting for their own. East West thought Zhu Tiancheng how did not think all this because Fangzheng Qi has the mentality has changed.

'Damn, there is a conspiracy there on! 'Has come to look at their own basket, no matter what the conspiracy overtly Zhu Tiancheng, and is ready to pull up across Fangzheng Qi to a dunk. Looked in his face a little bit elevated Zhu Tiancheng, Fangzheng Qi trace of reaction are, just so watched Zhu Tiancheng.

"You gave me his mother down!" Zhu Tiancheng no response, but does not mean that others did not respond. In Zhu Tiancheng hard to squeeze into the inside when the Su Haoyang're ready to move. When Zhu Tiancheng uprooted dunk when the Su Haoyang large cap followed, great strength and even underneath Fangzheng Qi can hear the wind in the palm waved.

'Toot ~ ~' ruthless referee's whistle sounded, and this foul, it is Suhao Yang. After all, come from the side of the anti-complement, ](http://www.stitchedjerseyssupplierselite.com)[authentic nhl jerseys](http://www.jerseysauthenticwholesalefootball.com/),Suhao Yang eventually slow a beat, incite the past and does not touch the palm of the ball, but hit the Zhu Tiancheng arm. Enormous power to the body in the air Zhu Tiancheng to press down, an ass pier, Zuodao the ground. This ball had no chance to even the shot, let alone a two plus one labeled.

Fall on the ground watching Zhu Tiancheng, Su Haoyang staring him, pointing to the basket, punching his growled: "You look at his mother, which is thirteen in the basket, not everyone can buckle! want to smash to pay the price! "This is a huge sound and aggressive look, as if with Suhao Yang Zhu Tiancheng has sworn revenge like this.