Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

While his heart is also a more definite idea before.

jine046

"My God,[nfl jerseys authentic , I really could not believe my eyes, today's thirteen surprise to us is too much." Comments gallery Tian again two luminous, like a pervert like to see the beauty , and on shouting into the microphone, "the action is just one play power forward position player can do out of it? I am really surprised, let's look just that shot in slow motion, my God, ten three of the students actually Qin Lin kid with a high-speed ball pass the body guard will stand in front of him gave Miles a high school team, the last homeopathic a layup. "

"From this point of view the action level of coherence, it is perfect, even under the foot to explain very clearly that this is indeed a good shot!" Tian was able to become the ace of Zhejiang TV commentary, is that he is always on the game commentary filled with a passion, and commentary among would join his understanding of basketball, it is Annexed tastes. Unlike several explanations as CCTV, no matter what time, are a placid look, but also occasionally reported no one could understand a bunch of professional English words.

Although Tian hear commentary, but my heart is still Qin Lin flattered at this time, the first goal with a defender extraordinary way, Qin Lin felt this crowded than in the basket to score Yingkang dead cool way to get more. He is also the first time I felt, for a backcourt player seems a promising career.

As for his boss Su Haoyang change their style of play made the request, this time in addition to gratitude but Qin Lin, it would still grateful. Qin Lin goal although the sidelines of the audience and comments gallery Tian very excited, but for thousands of miles high school players, it is also just one goal only, two points Bale.

Re-organize their attack because the points difference is also not return to one-third of the unaffected time there is only one-third of the gap to regain the ball on the use of the thing.

Again, clever with his body leans a Mocci peak, began his teammates the ball, and the ball quickly spread clever hands. Mocci peak although anti-hard, but physically inferior, and sometimes you can not make up for the effort. ](http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalesuppliershop.com)[nfl jerseys china ,Miles Middle School and recovered two points, then the game has entered a tug of war. It can be said, whoever is the first to break this situation, who would gain the initiative.

Clever scored two points after seven seconds of time, they took Suhao Yang Qin Lin sent to the bottom line of the ball in the defensive secondary Miles has not formed encirclement occasion, chasing their ass, stop, remove the two points.

Such has undergone several back and forth, the time has been almost exhausted, the score is still hovering between one-third assigned.

Because Suhao Yang and Qin Lin play, Miles secondary coach Liu Yaguang no longer sit still, got called a pause. This time from the end of the whistle just with some 40 seconds.

"Before playing very good, but not enough, to know that we are still lagging behind third, although has to catch a lot of points, but as long as we are lagging behind, then any effort made before will no longer meaningful. Well the excess, then I will not say more, opponents have found ways to break the double-team, and so will not have to double-team play, give me a hit-man. "

"Shen condition, you can guard their VI do?" Liu Yaguang watching Shen conditions seriously asked.

"I can, is to fight this life, I have to prevent him to death." Shen condition teeth, at the moment, his heart has admitted he is still lagging behind with Suhao Yang, and this gap is not crazy by two months Training can be closer to.

"Well, that just sealed the 6th, others to fear, we also take note of mutual defense, well, play it, remember, is our victory."

Fang Yimin During this suspension period, in addition to the idea to make a few players outside of work, the other did not say anything, but in the end added: "I'm sure you can get the victory!"

There one minute, both players are holding drastic belief, embarked on a course. Suhao Yang Shen conditions between gazing coldly right, they are a rare good seedling basketball, they are led by his own teammates flame to the present. May only difference is, this time sink conditions can be completely trusted his teammates, while Su Haoyang to trust, and only one person Qin Lin.

"We will win the game, and then again set foot on the national stage!"

"I then again, as long as I am, victory is in our thirteen!"

As Miles paused ball right in the hands of high school, so this will also be Miles Middle School first tee. Smart is no longer the ball, but replaced by Shen controlled conditions. Shen Yun ball situation slowly to the front, ](http://www.jerseyswholesaleauthenticshopelite.com/)[coach purses outlet ,Su Haoyang though like a shadow, but there is no ruthless force, after all, this critical time when the mouth, but the two teams have been accumulated foul free throws to the need for the number of times, if Su Haoyang too hard, blew a foul, it would be too uneconomical.

Shen condition naturally knows this, so he will focus more on the court's teammates to walk on, while the Su Haoyang is little left of the point of God.

When Shen conditions to dribble after halftime, Miles secondary tactical started running.

In addition to Shen conditions outside all the players ran off, seemingly aimless running but had to defend their thirteen players closely followed in its wake.

Mocci peak tightly chasing clever, do not know why, he had a feeling, Miles Middle School will be determined by the final blow to guard their own clever to complete.

Followed by a clever Mocci peak suddenly found themselves blocked by what to give, lift the front, but have seen two meters tall Zhu Tiancheng is directed at his smile. Bad! Mocci peak heart shrieking cry, and quickly bypass Zhu Tiancheng, looking for their defender. While his heart is also a more definite idea before.

Mocci peak has not received bypassing clever pass teammate Shen conditions, ](http://www.findsavemall.com/)[Wholesale authentic jerseys ,but continued trotting. See and not because of their own out of position which led to a clever shots, Olomouc peaks in the heart can not help but grow breath. When he soon may bear on the clever, the second shadow wearing white uniforms stand in his presence, it was Miles secondary power forward, Lin Cheng Bin.

PS: This book has been under a new list, but this time it is even more need everyone's support, but also please greatly lot vote because exciting American papers soon show up in front of everybody.](http://www.jerseyauthentic.com/)