Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Escalon: The Revolution - Need proficient programmer

Murdoc

So, I've decided to resurrect my old project: Escalon. Only this time it will be re-created on a more stable engine and will include custom sprites/items to compliment the tileset I originally made for the title.

For those who never played the original when it was in alpha testing, the op can be found here: [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/129252-escalon-wip/?hl=escalon](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/129252-escalon-wip/?hl=escalon)

Basically, I'm looking for a programmer who can add a few simple systems to the base engine (Eclipse Dawn). There is no requirement to become a part of a team after these systems have been added. But if you decide you want to help me in it's future development phases and testing, that is something we can talk about.

To break it down, I'm currently in need of these additions:

- Multiple item requirement for Event "Has Item" Function.

- Additional spells such as Sleep, Silence, Confuse, and Weaken. These will be explained in further detail.

- A way to set a class as "caster" type or "melee" type which will determine what type of equipment a class can use.

- A seperate paperdoll for hair styles.

- An animation layer that utilizes simple 2 frame animations selected from the tileset.

- Possibly more if any new and creative ideas emerge.

If interested just send me a pm, and give me an idea of your level of experience.

When the game goes public again (or once I post an updated thread), you will receive due credit whether or not you continue helping in it's development stages.

Thank you.