Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adding more than 50 Spells? Plus a 2nd question

Nubbs

Sorry i cant seem to find the search bar for the forum (since the new theme) :D  so i dont know if these questions have been asked/answered before..

Q # 1\. Can i change the maxium number of spells from 50 to say 200 by changing it in the data.ini file?

Q # 2\. Is there an Instant Death Spell? or a way to make one? (im uber noob at scripting and currently reading every tutorial for it on this site)

What i want to use the Instant death spell for : ok i want to use one of the stealing spells scripted here on the forum ( I haven't decided which one yet) and i want to make it where if the steal is successful the instant death spell activates and kills the target of the steal spell…. for example Kano (mortal kombat) with the "rip your heart out and take a bite" finisher """Kano tries to steal target item..success!!!.. target dead""

any useful links would be appreciated too

A1: yep. :)

A2: Make a Sub HP spell for maximum HP damage

For having it kill a target after stealing, you'll need to add it to that script. Do something like check the target's max HP and then kill them. But personally I think that is a very, very, very, very bad idea. Not only they get stolen from, they get killed in one hit? Expect a lot of complaints.

haha i would make it target npc only… i think i can do that anyway... the only reason why im attempting this is because i cant get: The Zarnick's "  Working Capture spell " to well.. work (irony)... but im still totally clueless on how to be able to steal an item from and enemy but not have them drop it after they die.. to make it to where you would "steal" the npc's "life essence (item)" and then use it with a skill to create (insert here) oh and thanks for the uber fast reply

Edit:i quit the idea of this (cuz it does seem like a bad idea haha) and came up with something new LD