Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quests

Luner

im new to this, and like, im so confused i feel like shooting some1 XD like… whats the scriped for quests, its so confusing, i looked at every1s posts on quests and im seein the scripts, im puttin them in and nother... i realy need help, plzpzlplzplzplz omg plz can some1 help me. XDXDXD  :sad:

this will help you learn a little more about editing them and then use the hardcore ones if you want to…. its alot more scripting but i prefer this one to the others just because you can customize each quest better than say Baron's super quest script...

Well its kinda hard to explain. Lets say you script 2 NPCs. Now you put each one under its own separate case. This is so that the engine can tell the difference. Then when your creating the NPC and you select the scripted option it asks you what case. In Custom Subs case has another purpose but we can save that for later

hmm.. i guess i get it… but like, the things you guys r giving my arent working, the scripts arent working, where can i go to learn sadscripting, becouse im realy confused on everything. not only quests