Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Final World Development Team Recruiting

Lanphrost

Final World has huge expectations, but we're missing quite a few team members.

First off, I'd like to be honest with you: we have a very low budget, and as of yet no way to get money to our team members. While we have big expectations and no time limit on the project, we haven't gotten much of anything done yet. Fortunately, however, the reason we haven't gotten anything done is because we are short-handed, and we can fix that, with your help.

Don't think this project is anything special? Need a reason to join us? Well to start, this is not going to be your ordinary, run-of-the-mill eclipse game. It is one massive war, and no one's story is ever the same. You don't do quests that you know a million people before you have done, because when you go into this game, you're going into a full scale war. Some of the things you might have to do as a low level recruit might be getting reconaisance to get information on enemy movements before they invade your territories, or building a wall to keep out intruders and thieves. As you advance you might become a general and lead your armies into battle, or a king with an elite guard defending your keep. And even when one group of people might have all the power you can be the renegades, taking the control of power right out from under their feet. There is no wrong way to win a war. And this, is just the beginning of the list of things you might do in Final World.

If you can tell me right now, that you would never want to try this game, then walk away, but if you believe in this dream, then listen closely, because the project does not stop at just Eclipse. It's much bigger than that. This game will go on to be the greatest 3D fantasy war game the world has ever seen. Imagine with me, a full-scale, live-action, 3D war. Runescape players would cringe in fear at the thought of it. This dream is why we need you.

What we need:

Graphic Artists (I _**cannot**_ emphasize enough how badly we need graphic artists. We need GUIs, Tilesets, (Avatars that are custumizable but still work with paperdolled items) and people that can make paperdoll items for the avatars. This is the weakest point in our team right now, and it's crucial that we get artists soon.)

Scripters and source coders (very important to implement most of the game features, the coding going into this game is not recommended for anyone less than an advanced scripter. This is mainly due to the complexity of user-environment interaction.)

Song writers (Any good game has good music. If you think you have a talent for midi please talk with me. (Any other form of music would require a license, and therefore cannot be used with our current budget))

Sound effect artists (Also important for environment, if you can do .wav sound effects, please contact me)

Storywriters (I have a main theme, and a large chunk of the story done, but there are lots of details missing, and smaller stories that could be tied into the game.)

If you can do any of these things