Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

War of Empires is in need of a mapper

Waffles

Story:There once was a glorious empire named Relum( Latin words for land and kingdom smashed together) the mighty king Rey(my nickname not the Spanish for king)ruled fair and wisely. four rebel leaders Unabara a ninja, Houka a archer, Mondiale a warrior, Etere a mage, had a daring plan to rebel agianst Rey but they knew they had no chance against him so they laid to a rest waiting for a chance to strike…(Chapter 1)

During a cold and dark night the demon lord Voretti send his army to arise from the pits of hell the Demonic Armada had been arisen. Rey and his two commanders Wize the wizard and Sketon9 a rebel skeleton from the Armada bravely fought the armada with great might. The battle was so intense that i caved in a hole to the place were the Armada had came from... hell. with one last mighty hit Rey sacrificed much of his power to send Voretti back to hell. But not even that was enough to hold Voretti back  he came back but less powerful awaiting the day for his revenge Rey was exhausted from the battle and rested...(Chapter 2 )

The leaders of the rebellion took advantage of Rey's Darkest hour and striked the mighty Rey's kingdom was reduced to nothing more than a small city named Novusurbs. Rey knew the new empire wouldn't last long he was right  the Empire split apart into 4 different empires.

Unabara made the swamps of the west into the water empire were he trained the finest ninjas. Houka made the barren eastern desert into his lands worshiping fire and archery. Mondiale made the rocky southern mountains into his empire which trained finest warriors and worshiped the earth. Erete made the tall peaks of the north into a place of wizardy and worshiped air. (chapter 3)

Voretti only enemy wasn't Rey's empire it was the Sanctus Crusaders a crusade that had no mercy to those who didn't accept and adapt to their ways for now Rey's tiny kingdom lay there in the middle of the war.(chapter 4)
The new age the new empire it is yours chose your path and embrace it for you are the only one who stands between the destruction of the whole world...  well thats the lore i will add more later on.

IMO this is a good story so i wont be needing a lore writer

Info/Summary: This game you are a person starting out in a tiny town of Novusurbs as one of the 4 different beginning classes which will decide what Empire you will join Warriors will go to Earth empire, Mages will go to Air empire, Ninjas will go to the Water empire, and Archers will go to the Fire empire.

After you reach one of the 4 milestone of levels: 30, 60, 90, 120 you can challenge a dungeon and get stronger until level 120 were you can join one of the two Crusades :the Demonic Armada or The Sanctus Crusader. after you get admitted to one of the crusades you don't need to level up anymore and can just get your class up 2 more times. The game features 22 classes and 6 different class trees 4 different classes for Warrior, Mage, Ninja, and Archer. 3 different Classes for Paladin and Dark Knight

As for the Dungeons i am planing 2 for the beginning part and 3 or 4 for each empire and 1 for every crusade.

Time Era: Well this is kinda hard but i would say 1000-1400 The Pre-medieval Era.

Gameplay Type: Faction vs Faction with melee spell casting and ranged weapons.

Features:
-Loads of classes.
-Loads of dungeons.
-7 Factions to choose from.

This sounds good,and I'm glad you spaced some of it by a few lines.
It's easy on the eye's,But yeah post some screen shots,that way people will
know that you can help to,instead of use them for mapping,and u tell people what to do lol.

but but my mapping sucks but not terrible well i do a lot of tile set mixing any ways yea criticize me more idc i know they suck i know they are default so just leave me and my sexy maps alone
![](http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6047/screenshot1mwc.png)
![](http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8467/screenshot0s.png)
PS: i have another GUI but these are old pics and im too lazy to post the new GUI

well i currently haven't updated it but since you are helping
here it is (i know freewebs sucks once i learn how to use HTML il make a real one)
[http://www.freewebs.com/woehome/](http://www.freewebs.com/woehome/)
well wait a hour or 2 for me to update the Graphics and tile GUI and blah blah blah :cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...