Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CREEPY!

dray777

ok so everyone post there creepy moments here and at night time you have to read as many as you can then go to bed so you are scared foreer… **NOT FOR CHILDREN!**

here my first one i just copy and paste from a dif thread
  thats why i dont eat penut butter…. lol
anyways i gots lots of ghost stories cus i lived in a haunted house in scottland. ok so first we went to town and there is a map of all the houses in the town (edinburgh) except ours, so we asked the postal worker and he shot us in the face (lol jk) he told us they dont put haunted houses up on the map.
2: one day as we were leaving the house we heard a huge bang in my brother cory's room. we ran up there and there was a big hole like thing in the ceiling like as if something heavy made the floor dip, except it was dipping up ( ___l---l___ ((horrible visual aid) and then weird things happened like stuff broke on the shelf (not fall off the self it was on the shelf then just shattered.) and my mom would always yell at cory for it and he'd always say (thtupid ghotht (he had a lisp))
3: finally when we were getting ready to come back to america (my dad was in the navy) we were goiong to bed and since we had american made tv's and stuff we had to have this transformer thing, that you plug the tv into and plug it into the wall. well before we go to bed everynight then you have to shut the transformer off.so my brother shut off the tv, then the transformer and went to bed ad about a hour later my dad saw that the tv was on and so he yelled at cory and shut the tv off, then went to the transformer but it was shut off. which is weird because its impossible to have the transformer off and the tv on, so we all went to bed. then we woke up and the tv was blaring (it was on bannana's in pajamahs cus my brother was like 10...) so my dad went in there and shut the tv off and went to the transformer to see that it was off still, so we unplugged the tv from the transformer, finally at like 4:30 in the morning it happened again. so we all went in there (thinking it was a ghost) and we didn't know what to do cus the tv was unplugged. so my brother crawled up to the tv (in his footy p.j.s lol)  and touchd one of the buttons and it just shut off and never came back on again.

it was wdeird tho cus ghost stuff only happened in one part of the house because there was the old part of the house on the north side (where the lvining room and my brothers room and the bathroom were) and then the new part of the house where eveerything else was, and the new part of the house was built in like 1960 and the old part of the house was from the 1700's and in the house we are in now everytimeyou go up the stairs on the maybe 3rd step you feel a bit cold and almost like someone is pushing you down the stairs with one arm. but i dont really care cus i grew up with ghosts since i was like 3 so me and my brother used to always yell at the ghosts (like my brother was trying to sleep and "the ghost" was knocking over his toys and he just yelled at it and it stopped.)

EDIT* i almost forgot my ghost story that happened to me (not my brother.) i was walking on the road near town and there was a really old house with a big tree growing out of it and i went up to the house and there was a really old toy duck and it had wheels on the bottom and you would pull it with a string. so i took it home and just dropped it on my lawn and my dog ethel was barking at it (but i dont think its cus it was a ghost or something just that dog was dumb as duck!) so the next day i went outside and it wasn't in the lawn so i went back to the  old house and  it was in the EXACT place as i had found it so i took it home and when me and my mom went to town to get tea (town was like 3 hours away, we lived on a farm...) then i put it in the back alley behind the mcafree's biscuit house (in europe biscuits = cookies so it was a pastry house...) and we went home then the next day i went back to the house and it wasn't there but i went in the house and the duck was by the big tree so i left (so not going in the ducking scary house...)