Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need mappers for my kingdom hearts/like game!

flames.33

O.k, so this is based on the game kingdom hearts but has names changed and all that so i don't get sued(i talked with a square enix representitive). Here's the story
Long ago, worlds were peaceful all across the universe but then, Shadow creatures started to appear and claim the worlds and take the souls of whatever was living on it. So then, the rest of the surviving people formed an organization and the council of summoners made a castle in the universe where the organiation could stay and the shadow hearts could never enter that castle.
Now, the organization has begun a pla to retake the worlds they lost from the shadow hearts! The great council of summoners made portals to different worlds so the organization members could transport to the worlds, but to get back they have to have 500shadow tokens(currency).

I have the castle already made but need help with the disney worlds, I have these picked out for now:
Seeonee Hills–------The Jungle Book
Camelot-------------The Sword in the Stone
Treasure Planet------Treasure Planet(Well, thats what the movie was called and the place where the action takes place is treasure Planet)
After We finish these worlds i have some other worlds we may make such as:
(I havent looked up where they take place)
Snow white-------?
Toy story---------?(alot of people seem to like this one)
Door to Darkness------?(this can only be opened after you have obtained all of the shadow hearts(item) from each boss)
Robin Hood---------?
Atlantis------------don't know if i want to do this one or not.
Thanks in Advance
Realm Of Hearts Online: Door to Darkness

I already have the seeonee hills tileset and I have the tilesets for the treasure planet and robin hood, considering that seeonee is a jungle(found that tileset) treasure planet is a forest(got that) and robin hood is based in a small village, castle and in the woods.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...