Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to find your ip

SPIKEYBOI

In order to host/play your hard worked game, you need to know your ip in which your hosting by. This can be done in the following ways.

-Going to www.ipchicken.com
-Going to Start, Run, type in CMD, then type in IPCONFIG in the box that follows
-Run server and once its on, look next to the name in () which will say/look like this
                                          Ip:Port

Ip chicken will tell you your ip, your current port ( which honestly i'm sure you don't have to use that one, just make one up and keep that XD ).

Step two with the start and run will tell you your current ip and others info that you probably wont need, but its easy to use, and you dont have to be online to do it. ( Just in case you need to see your ip offline )

Step three with the server starting is good offline and online, no need to go to a website or type junk in.

The server also has in the Control Panel section a "Check ip address" underlined in the top left corner, but that will just send you to ip chicken XD.

Hope this helps anyone, and i know its probably not very good, but its just something i know i had a little trouble with when i started ( which was a dumb thing to not know all this at first lol )