Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

More items?

aiden9003

Hello, I know about paperdolling already (have it set to =1) and now that I have that and I want to create my armour and all, how do I add them into the game and keep the same stuff already in? How many items in all can I hold in the game?

Before you do anything, please make a backup of your Items file in your GFX folder.

If you look at that Items file, you will see that there are some blank boxes between some items and after the items in the areas labeled "1" and "2" at the top of the whole file. Additionally, the whole "3," "4," "5," and "6" areas are blank. You can use all of these spaces to put your own items in. Once you place the item in a spot, look for the corresponding spot in the Paperdoll section of the Items file and place your paperdolls there. That should be all that you need to do.

I'm not an expert on the subject, and I'm still learning, so I don't know where you'd place the paperdolls for the items under sections "5" and "6," sorry. As for the maximum number of items you can hold in the game, I'm not sure, but it's a pretty large number that should be sufficient enough.

I hope this helps you, and good luck! Remember to create a **backup copy** of your Items file before you attempt anything.