Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nature Realm!?

dsilverwolf

hey i am posting to recruit people for a pretty new game that i am developing called **Nature Realm** i will have info about which jobs are needed at the very bottom section. here we go!

Story (if you have one but optional): in a world that exist outside time and space, a world where nature keeps the balance of good and evil. a new adventure is about to begin. the crystals of light that keep good spread throughout the land are being stolen and corrupted into crystals of darkness which cause evil among the citizens of nature realm. you begin trying to save the crystals but if you continue along the main quest storyline you will be confronted with five choices, one work up the ranks and become the kind and gentle ruler of NR, two become a hero and be savior of the lands serving the king and banishing all evil back to the shadow realm where it belongs, three is to become a general in the evil army serving only the evil overlord and conquering the nature realm with darkness, four to become the supreme evil emperor annihilating all who stand in your path that is to take over the nature realm. or the final choice, become a demigod of nature and vow to smite all those who try to disrupt the balance of good and evil.

Info/Summary (should be long): in this game you will be faced with many challenges in the form of quests, monsters, and more where in the end you have a choice to make, what you choose will decide the ultimate fate of the Nature Realm! upon taking your quest you will be able to choose from tons of activities from following the main storyline quests to fishing and mining. just try not to have fun because in the end you will win to find yourself bored or uninterested. in fact you might even find the love of your in-game life!

Time Era (when does your game take place: historical, middle ages, modern, etc):well since the game does exist outside time and space the only thing i can provide in this factor is that it takes place during a period similar to the dark/medieval ages.

Gameplay type (what style of gameplay: fantasy, law vs crime, etc): it is planned to be similar to that of ambardia.

Features (whats unique about your game): my plan is to make it so in this game you may do tons of fun activities including but not limited to: canoeing, fishing, mining, flying an airship, sailing a water ship, to even playing with your own pet and then having it fight by your side against enemy's!

Screenshots: well there isn't much good to show except to let you know i know the basics lol. please don't let this turn you off I'm still very willing to help make the game i just need a lot more help to make it.

Anything else you need to put out, or extra info (website, forums):
all jobs excluding owner and co-owner similar jobs are available including but once again not limited to: scripter, mapper, GFX maker, moderators, audio producers, and possibly more that i cant think of right now! please help as many days of the week as you can. email me to reply since they stopped allowing replies. email me at [email protected] if you have anything to offer the game and ill in most cases say your in and send you a download link to the client! 8)

EDIT:hey i was thinking and well i really need help with my games so i wouldnt mind if someone wanted to become like my manager for the game that helps me get the game going by doing things like recruiting people to make the game and more. so if your interested email me at the above email and we will work out a deal. P.S. i will be happy to offer a big chunk of any and all profits for a good manager. also im only giving up to 50% of profits and even then only to someone who really helps me. im gonna start off any manager with 5% of profits and depending on how good they are raise it. right now i need two managers 1 for each game but my main game is gonna be NR so thats the one i need a manager for first. bye!

• 2 weeks later...