Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aldion

ZeroIshikawa

Hi, I'm Zero Ishikawa.
I want to make a formal introduction, due to the fact that Rogue Studioz is more than just some random site.

Rogue Studioz is creating a 2D MMO called Aldion, for the user of Rogue Studioz.

Aldion needs serious and dedicated people that have some skills in the following jobs, that are better than me.

I don't mind if people have just one particular skill but multiple skills such as scripting and mapping, or mapping and source editing would be preferred.

Now this is what Aldion needs for we as a team can progress faster

Mappers -2
Scripter -1
Designs (GFX, papperdoll and sprites and tilesheets) -2
Source Editor -1

We are trying to compose ourselves for a 6-8 man/woman team.
Currently working on Aldion and Position:
Founder: Zero
Mappers: Catoli and Zero
Designer:Catoli

If somebody is thinking “ohh and what u going to do?”
I'm not great or even close to good at any of these but i do have other skills and I have been learning on my own to try some of these out.

I may also be:

Mapping
I've created a site already: www.RogueStudioz.com it does need work but we do have one.
I have been placing some scripts from the script database already in the server
but if someone has patience I can learn scripts

Also we are not looking for slaves to do our bidding we are looking for a well organized team, with good experience. People that can discuss every aspect of the game first, and give opinion and ideas.
I haven't played lots of mmorpg's but i have gone to school for game design and 3d animation, so as a leader i'm pretty confident that i can lead a team and make Rogue Studioz a place for everybody to enjoy!

**Now for info about Aldion**

Aldion is a fantasy MMO, developed by Rogue Studioz using the Eclipse engine 2.8.

Set in a world called Aldion, the story Centers around two major wars, one of the war's is called "The War of Lions" which is heaven and hell want control over Aldion, but Aldion fight back for their freedom.
The second war is between the two greater empires in Aldion "Serdio and Niox".
As you go along in the game you will see more of the background story that we have set, though the story is for you to follow not to actually take part in the story.
What you will be ale to do is, do quest relating to the story fighting heaven and hell monster and actual "npc pk(player killer)"

There is more in game that we will try to put in but for now thats all i can say.

For the classes and screen shot refer to our [Aldion W.I.P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,47957.0.html) thread.

If you would like to apply for a position please contact me through pm or one of my contacts listed.
Msn: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]