Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi Discussion

Anna Comnena

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone used the cookie wands? I made a few mongoose and aardvark cookies, they were decent buffs but that's about it. The Iria treasure chest event is back, so the chests are more common and have different loot than usual; since I don't have a pet still I can't carry that much though. I'll probably start playing this again ocne I get an NX card and a pet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Too bad most of us are on Ruari.
XD

I haven't played too much lately, at the point where it's easier to just age and wait around for the aging AP. And now I know the next time I log in I'll be 20, but I don't want to reborn just yet and I'm worried if I don't reborn at the prompt they won't let me free reborn later!
XD

xDDD, if only i could switch servers D:… Mari is soo annoying. We have this troll guild called Derp and their all full of themselves . They go around terrorizing people Dx

but maybe i'll make a character on Ruari just for fun someday ;)

Right now I don't know what to rank :\. I want to start a life skill but they take forever, so I'm just ranking whatever I can atm.

@Draothgorin:

> life skills taking forever? you have prolly never tried ranking windmill

Trust me, I tried. D: I got sooo bored of it on my human ._. Its still only r7 xDD. Btw, whats everyone's total level?

Mine aree
Human:410
Elf:340+ (forgot exact # O_o)
Giant:Around 100

O: I have like 10+ pets XD..

Anyway, mods help you with things. Like they have a map mod that shows you where artifacts and stuff are. Also reduces lag and stuff.

But some mods take the fun out of the game. Like you can see all rooms in a dungeon and you can tell which chests are mimics and stuff. People abuse some mods too, it gets really annoying ;\

Oh yeah, theres an easy one. No one gets banned for it too, I believe its editing your registry O__o

I did it and I could heal 5x faster with my Heal spell xDDD.

http://www.mabiguru.com/forums/guide-submission-hall/2962-improve-your-lag-disable-nagle-algorithm.html