Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Computer Problem…somewhat urgent

Fruitpunch

Hey guys,

This morning I was on my computer doing homework and well it just shut off. It won't go back on or anything. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. The lights go on on the outside by the lights inside the computer don't. It doesn't turn on or anything.

Thanks
-Fruitpunch

if it's not unplugged or the outlet is bad there might be other thing….over time computers collect dust, and when they do the fans must work faster and harder, if the fans go faster and longer, the will eventually burn out and not work anymore...u can test that theory out at best buy where they can take out the hard drive/motherboard and attach it to another computer to gain access to those files.....but 5 yrs would be long enough for a computer to overheat

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 

... >.<

@ifunnieswebmaster:

> wen my comp overheated with dust, geek squad cleaned all dust out XD plugged it it turned it on, and power would go on for a split second then off, still hasn't worked since then…. my old game Maze of Doom is on that tower >.<
>
> on topic:good to hear ur comp works now:)

Probably because something important got burned during the overheating…