Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*PSP - Modding - Hacking - DownGrading - Repairing - UnBricking - More*

symphonia117

I posted this on craigslist the other day.  I know that a lot of you Eclipse users are a lot more tech-savvy than the general public so idk if you'd want me to do any of this for you.  take a look and see if you're interested.  Of course meeting probably isnt an option but shipping is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Overview~~~~~~~~~

Do you have a broken PSP? Did you "brick" your PSP? Maybe you want a new shell for it? I can do all of these things for you and more! Here is a list of PSP related services that I can provide along with prices and details:

~~~~~Custom Firmware~~~~~

*Price: $10

*Description: If you have a PSP 1000 or 2000 I can install custom firmware on it for you. Custom firmware allows your PSP to play ISO and CSO files, homebrew, applications, and so much more. You will have access to the VSH menu and be able to apply plugins. You can even rip UMDs to your Memory stick so you can play them on the go! This can usually be done within 0-2 days.

*Options: You can choose which type of CFW you get. 5.00 M33-6 or 5.55 GenB-2

*Notice: You cannot have a v.3 motherboard in your PSP. I can check to see if you have one for an additional $5.

~~~~DownGrade/Unbrick~~~~

*Price: $10

*Description: If your PSP's screen remains black even when your power light is green then you probably have a bricked PSP. I can Unbrick it and restore it to OFW 1.50\. If you want to downgrade then I can downgrade you to OFW 1.50 as well. This can usually be done in 0-2 days.

*Options: none

*Notice: You cannot have a V.3 Motherboard. I can check if you do for an additional $5\. You must have a PSP 1000 or 2000

~~~~~~ChickHEN/TIFF~~~~~~

*Price: $15

*Description: Does your PSP 1000 or 2000 have a V.3 motherboard? Or maybe a PSP 3000? Well with this little trick you can emulate CFW using ChickHEN along with the .tiff exploit. This can usually be done in 1-3 days.

*Notice: none

~~~~~Part Replacement~~~~

*Price: $10 installation + costs for replacement piece

*Description: If you've broken a part of your PSP and need it replaced then look no further. I will order the piece and install it for you. This process usually takes 2-3 weeks.

*Notice: You must pay for the replacement part along with it's shipping costs. You must also pay me a $10 fee for installation.

~~~~~Shell/Case Mod~~~~~~

*Price: $20 installation fee + cost of parts (usually $20-30)

*Description: If you dislike the color of your PSP's shell/case or if you've scratched or broken yours then I can help you change that. You can select the color of your choice and I will order the parts and install them for you. The installation fee is so high because your entire PSP must be disassembled and reassembled inside of the new shell. This is a very long and tedious process. This usually takes 2-4 weeks.

*Options: Depending on your model you have different color options. here is a list…

PSP Fat/Phat/1000
-Chrome
-Red
-Blue
-Pink
-Gold
-Silver
-White
-Black
-Green

PSP Slim/Lite/2000
-Black
-Red
-Light Blue
-Light Green
-Blue
-Crystal Clear
-White
-Transparent Blue
-Transparent Pink
-Brown (Special Monster Hunter Design)
-Yellow
-Transparent Red
-Pink
-Transparent Black
-Transparent Green
-Silver
-Camouflage
-Holographic Blue
-Holographic Green

PSP Brite/3000
-White
-Yellow
-Black
-Red
-Blue
-Green

*Notice: I cannot guarantee that I will be able to order the listed colors. You may also request a color and I can see if I can find it.

~~~~~~~~~~Other~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any other things that you would like done in regards to the PSP just ask and I'll see what I can do. I also build/upgrade/repair computers.

~~~~~~~~Liability~~~~~~~~

If I break your PSP myself while performing any physical mods then I will pay to fix or replace it. If the PSP has been tampered with, modded, or damaged in any way (excluding broken parts if you are having me replace them) prior to this exchange then I will not be held accountable if there is a mishap. Also, if you are unsure if you have a V.3 Motherboard and do not pay to have me check it but still want me to unbrick/downgrade/install CFW on your PSP then I am not liable for any damage that may be caused by this since it is your responsibility to know what motherboard you are using.

~~~~~~~~~Meeting~~~~~~~~~

I would prefer that you come to me but I will meet you at a specified location within approximately 5 miles of where I live. I will also accept having the PSP shipped to me and I will ship it back (enough money to ship it back must be sent along with PSP and payment for service).

~~~~~~~~Questions~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I will try to reply to you within 24 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~Videos~~~~~~~~~

Click the link below to see a video of my PSP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBaG-3uP5Q